Monday, February 17, 2014

Mani Monday #1

As much as I like doing my nails, sometimes I like to treat myself to professional manicures/pedicures. It not only gives me a chance to relax a little, but it also lets me browse the nail polish "collections" of the salons in my area! Ha, it's a sad addiction.

Anyway! So I went to a new salon (Nails for U in Lewis Center, OH) and had a great experience. They were relatively fast, cheap, and they did a really good job. Usually if I'm gonna pay for a mani, I'll do something that I wouldn't be able to do myself, like a french tip -- which I can never manage to get right -- or some crazy nail art, but since I went out for this one on my lunch break (oops! Don't tell my boss!), I opted for something simple and cute.


I am OBSESSED with these colors. The purple is Morgan Taylor Invitation Only and the glitter overlay is Color Club Sugarplum Fairy. I also really love this shape and how nice and clean my cuticles look! Please disregard the fact that my pinky is bleeding a little. Haha! 

For anyone in the Columbus/Polaris area, I'd really recommend Nails for U. A "basic" mani is only $15 and includes a massage, cuticle care, polish, and removal of any old polish/gel/acrylics if needed. I would definitely go there again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment